Child Loss:

For those seeking survival and joy after child loss.

Monday, December 26, 2016

Toward a New Year



The holiday season is gone again, and I made it through with more grace and joy than I ever expected.  We had fun as a family.  We did a lot of fun things.  We did service and put slips with the things we did in a bottle as the present for my angels.  I don't know whether to feel good or bad about the fact that we had such a good season without a lot of thought about our losses.  We've even had fun with babies without a lot pain.

I think I will choose to view this Christmas season as a triumph.  It has been a season of joy, a season to celebrate the One who gave us a reason to hope and a way to hold our angels again.  I choose to cherish the memories and look forward to making more.