Child Loss:

For those seeking survival and joy after child loss.

Friday, December 25, 2015

Angels among us



This season, I've often felt close to tears.  I cannot get over the sheer amount of loss and sadness I've seen around me.  At the same time, I love to know that angels are all around.  I know my personal angels, the spirits of my babies who have passed, have been present for and with us.  Not just that, but I've seen human angels all around, reaching out to those who are suffering.  We as a family find opportunities to serve and then record what we do.  We put little slips, stating the things we do for people, in a jar.  It's our gift to our angels and the last present we open Christmas morning, so we can read them together.  It's the perfect time to have and be an angel.  It doesn't stop the hurt inside, but sharing and reaching out to others sure does help.